2020 El Capitán Charter Prices
All dates are available for private charters as scheduled.
1½ day trips may be changed into 2-day trips.
All reservations are considered tentative until at least a minimum of 50% deposit is received.
Deposits are due within 10-days of placing a reservation.
Book on-line at www.pointlomasportfishing.com or call (619) 223-1627.
Access the PDF version of the complete schedule.
|1 Day||Offshore||$5,250||18 Anglers||Includes meals/snacks - Beverages extra|
|1 Day||San Clemente||$5,250||18 Anglers||Includes meals/snacks - Beverages extra|
|1.5 Day||Offshore||$8,010||18 Anglers||Includes meals/snacks - Beverages extra|
|2 Day||Offshore||$10,900||18 Anglers||Includes meals/snacks - Beverages extra|
|2.5 Day||Offshore||$12,960||18 Anglers||Includes meals/snacks - Beverages extra|
Additional details for Party and Private Charters
- MARIJUANA – Federal law prohibits the possession/use on federally inspected vessels. Additionally, while in Mexican waters, we must adhere to their current laws and regulations with respect to Marijuana.
- Federal Excise Tax (FET) of $3.00 is included in the price.
- Food IS included on all over night trips.
- NO GALLEY MINIMUM REQUIRED!
- Beverages (beer, soda, bottled water) are extra on ALL trips. NO BEVERAGE MINIMUM REQUIRED!
- All fishing licenses, Mexican Permits, Visas, tackle, fish cleaning, gratuities are extra and subject to price change.
- Possible fuel charge may apply and will be determined on day of departure.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs of any kind may be brought aboard any vessel.
- Absolutely no firearms, fireworks or explosives of any kind may be brought aboard any vessel.
- In compliance with The Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Coast Guard regulations require all passengers to carry valid picture identification and present it to any government official, landing or vessel personnel upon request. Valid Passports/Passport Card may be required for certain trips, Entry Visas required for trips fishing inside of 12 miles from shore.
- Call the Landing office (619) 223-1627 for details and possible changes.
- Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to departure time for check-in.